You have plenty of options if you need to build a structure to store equipment, vehicles or animals. One of your best bets is a pole barn—a large structure with a wide opening, large interior space, high ceiling and no foundation. This post will teach you all about a number of pole barn benefits in Hudson, CO:
- Affordability: One of the most expensive aspects of a construction project is often the concrete foundation, which can cost around $18 per square foot. Instead of having a foundation, pole barns are kept in place by concrete footers at the base of the poles. You can choose to add a concrete slab, but that only costs a few dollars per square foot.
- Flexibility: Finding level terrain to build a traditional structure is nearly impossible, which is why the ground needs to be excavated and leveled before construction can begin. Pole barns don’t require level ground, so you can build one pretty much anywhere you see fit. It’s also easy to add on to your pole barn if you need more space in the future.
- Fast construction: Do you need your barn built as soon as possible? Then opt for pole barn construction in Hudson, CO! With no need for a foundation or level ground, pole barns can often go up in a matter of days. As long as you have a professional team on the job, you’ll have a new barn in no time.
- Strength and durability: With sturdy posts anchored four feet into the ground, strong winds and heavy snow are no match for pole barns. Even without extensive framing or foundations, pole barns are just as good at combating the weather as traditional barns. Just be sure to have a professional design your barn to ensure it’s capable of handling Colorado’s extreme weather.
- Wide openings: Stretches of over eight feet are possible for pole barn doors without any expensive heaters or frame reinforcements. Anyone sheltering animals or storing farm equipment in a pole barn will appreciate the wide opening and expansive interior space!
Choose our team for construction
Now that you know a few of the pole barn benefits in Hudson, CO, it’s time to build one! These are the reasons to choose our team at High Plains Engineering & Design, LLC for planning:
- Plans that meet your needs: We’re not like those other design companies that force you to choose from one of a few specific models. Instead, we work with you to create a pole barn that suits your wants and needs. Regardless of its size or location, we’ll draw up a perfect pole barn for your property.
- Satisfaction guaranteed: With our years of experience and fair pricing, we know you’ll be happy with the results of our design. There’s no reason to go anywhere but High Plains Engineering & Design, LLC.
Don’t wait one more minute to get started with pole barn construction in Hudson, CO! Our spring schedule is filling up fast, so contact us today to get your project underway.
Categorised in: Uncategorized